Chapter 2
The Second chapter shows they way to Devon and the problems they had with the money sharing because of John's wife, Fanny, thought a thousand pounds was too much, saying that, Jhon decided not to give any money to the Dashwood's but small gifts
I think this chapter is one of the best cause it explains how they were screwed and were dependents of other people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Últimas postagens:
-
John Willoughby is described as a handsome young man with a small estate, and seems to be romantic hero of the novel as he rescues Marian...
-
Dear diary, Considering the later events, I am really worried about my family’s future. According to the current social rules, the elder ...
-
Mr. and Mrs. Henry Dashwood were a rich couple wich had a child called John Dashwood. When Mrs. Dashwood died Mr. Dashwood married again a...
-
Dear Diary, You might not know me, but I know you. My name is Marianne Dashwood and I used to live at Norland Park, a peaceful community. ...
-
Marianne represents the sensibility of the book. She's the middle Dashwood sister, very romantic, sentimental and of course emotional. S...
This chapter makes me feel sad for John and the others, cause makes me think how people( even not real people) can be so easily manipulated
ReplyDeleteIn this case John don't give a good thing to the family cause his wife, Fanny's aways thinkin how giving any money is too much